Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing in my playhouse

Hello, I am Bitty Zita. This is the first time I have gotten to write on the blog. Hitty Aliza is my big sister. A Bitty is a smaller, younger Hitty. Today Mama finished my playhouse. It has two stories. Toys upstairs, teaset, dress up and my desk for lessons are down below. Miss Jo is my tutor. She is teaching me to read and write. She says I am her best student ever.


Mama said we could play in the playhouse today. So my Sissy Swap and I had tea together.

Then, we went upstairs to play with toys. She played with the bus, while I played with a teddy.


Next, she played with Raggedy Andy, while I played with Raggedy Ann. Then we went downstairs again.


This time we wore our fancy hats to tea.


Then we played dress up. Aren't Sissy Swap shoes fancy? She tried to stand up in them, but she fell down again. Poor Swap!




Then we went upstairs, Sissy rode the trike while I put the bunny and bear in the wagon.



Didn't Sissy do a good job pulling the wagon.






Mama brought us a blankie in case we wanted a nap. But we weren't sleepy. Mama said that if we weren't tired, we needed to go downstairs and clean up our mess.

You know sometimes a nap is a very good idea.
Bitty Zita

No comments:

Post a Comment