Today, I have taken over from Hitty Gabriella to wish everyone a wonderful 2009. I have read through my favorite blogs and thought about the changes in the past year. It continually amazes me that I have only been making dolls since July. Even more amazing is that it has only been a month since I discovered Hitty. I have only had my own Hitty for 12 days. The same amount of time I have had a blog.
Last year started off badly, I was 50 pounds heavier and too depressed to read much less do anything else. This year is starting out so differently. I wake each morning with joy. I have so many things to capture my attention and imagination. Every day is filled with possibilities. I read, I write, I sew, I create. Life is good. Everyday is a blessing.
This year I am not making resolutions; I am making plans. I plan to finish my 100 dresses. I plan to lose 25-50 more pounds. I plan to dance everyday. I plan to read, write and laugh everyday. I plan to spend time with and appreciate those I love. I plan to enjoy my students. I plan to be grateful everyday for the many blessings God has given me.
Wishing everyone a blessed New Year,
Valerie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment