LOVE it!! I, Hitty Gracious, am still in my altogether, but I've been exploring the piles of fabrics, all stacked by color, spread across my person's DR table. I'm agog. I hardly care that I have only my undies to show right now. However, I'm urging my person to cut cut cut that fabric. And then to sew sew sew me clothes - or at least stop teasing me with the vast array. HittyG (and Happy)
LOVE it!! I, Hitty Gracious, am still in my altogether, but I've been exploring the piles of fabrics, all stacked by color, spread across my person's DR table. I'm agog. I hardly care that I have only my undies to show right now. However, I'm urging my person to cut cut cut that fabric. And then to sew sew sew me clothes - or at least stop teasing me with the vast array. HittyG (and Happy)
ReplyDelete