Today I was in my person’s classroom. I sat in my chair quietly, but it wasn’t very interesting. I didn’t bring my hand work or a book to read and Valerie did not have time to play with me today. At school, she mostly graded papers and talked to students. I listened carefully and got to meet her favorite students. They were also the students who knew about Hitty Aliza. One of them will be Shideh’s new mama. She was very excited about it and will love Shideh very much.
I liked what we did last Friday much better. My person’s husband took her to her friend Jo’s house. We have been there before, but today I got to ride camels.

They were thinning the herd and I not only got to ride; I got a camel of my very own for my living room. After I played with camels, we went to lunch at Café Istanbul.
It was so pretty outside, that I got to sit in the grass and enjoy the sun.
I liked what we did last Friday much better. My person’s husband took her to her friend Jo’s house. We have been there before, but today I got to ride camels.

They were thinning the herd and I not only got to ride; I got a camel of my very own for my living room. After I played with camels, we went to lunch at Café Istanbul.
It was so pretty outside, that I got to sit in the grass and enjoy the sun.
Next, Valerie and Jo went to the Salvation Army and bought Valerie a dining room table and chairs. She had one, but it was too small. I didn’t get to go in, but I enjoyed sitting in my special seat in the car.
After the Salvation Army, Jo took us to the White Elephant, her favorite antique store. I found some interesting blocks and lots of animals to ride.
After the Salvation Army, Jo took us to the White Elephant, her favorite antique store. I found some interesting blocks and lots of animals to ride. We didn’t buy anything, but it was fun to look around. Just before we left, I found a container of Christmas ornaments that were too pretty to ignore. 
Saturday we were at home all day. I was tired after our adventures on Friday and stayed in bed until the afternoon. Valerie crocheted me a sweater and set up a workspace to work on my house. Looking at all of the furniture and things I have already collected, she is doubtful that it will actually fit in the house she bought. I may end up with painted walls attached to my “flats”. As long as I get walls, I won’t mind. The house would have to stay in her workroom, but my bedroom flat is in her bedroom. The cats, Cordelia, Julius and Rusty, are very careful not to step on my furnishings when they explore my person’s bedroom.

Sunday was cold, so we bundled up and got caught up on our blog reading. Valerie finished a dress for me and started another. I read about the duties and responsibilities of a travel doll. It is a worthy task that I am uniquely suited for because of my Hitty heritage.
After school, Valerie gave me a new necklace. Her husband gave her a bracelet and matching ring that is perfect as a triple strand necklace for me. I can’t wait to show it off.

Saturday we were at home all day. I was tired after our adventures on Friday and stayed in bed until the afternoon. Valerie crocheted me a sweater and set up a workspace to work on my house. Looking at all of the furniture and things I have already collected, she is doubtful that it will actually fit in the house she bought. I may end up with painted walls attached to my “flats”. As long as I get walls, I won’t mind. The house would have to stay in her workroom, but my bedroom flat is in her bedroom. The cats, Cordelia, Julius and Rusty, are very careful not to step on my furnishings when they explore my person’s bedroom.

Sunday was cold, so we bundled up and got caught up on our blog reading. Valerie finished a dress for me and started another. I read about the duties and responsibilities of a travel doll. It is a worthy task that I am uniquely suited for because of my Hitty heritage.
After school, Valerie gave me a new necklace. Her husband gave her a bracelet and matching ring that is perfect as a triple strand necklace for me. I can’t wait to show it off.





No comments:
Post a Comment