Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Ordinary Day




I was so excited about my sisters arrival, that I forgot about the morning yesterday. Yesterday was anything but and ordinary day. Mama had to go to a class, so I went with her. We brought my chair and travel desk with us; there are not always accomodations for me in classrooms. As we were waiting for class to begin, I took out my paper and pencil in readiness.









After the class, Mama had a little free time, so we went by Starbucks and had a cup of tea.
Today was a much more ordinary day. We went to school like always, but coming home was different. When it was only the two of us, Gabi often waited for me to get home before she started dinner. Today was different. There are more of us now and she had company all day long. When I got home to Navarro House, I saw that Yasu had turned the dining room into her sewing room. She had a dress almost finished, but she needed black lace. So, she had started working on a bonnet to match her dress.




In the kitchen, Gabi and Adsila were talking and laughing as Gabi worked on dinner.







With everyone occupied, Mama took me outside and surprised me with my own set of gardening tools and my very own garden.





I have a miniature daffodil, that is blooming.






I also have a miniature rosebush. It isn't blooming yet, but I have high hopes.










After I came in, we went to Ben Franklin to get lace for Yasu. I love Ben Franklin, there are always so many interesting things, especially in the after Valentines Day sale.











I will have more tomorrow, but it is past my bedtime.
Goodnight my friends,
Hitty Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment