All week long her students were talking about something called Valentines Day. Mama made me a special outfit in a new design that had matching red pantlets. On Thursday, I received my first Valentine from my friend Hitty Dauphine.
Gabi and I are sharing it and will share it with our sisters when they get here.
On Friday, I wore my new outfit to Mama’s school. Her students gave each other cards, candy and cupcakes
. One student had been bringing treats all week long, she brought candy, home baked cookies and cupcakes. Friday night, we went out to eat at a place called Spaghetti Warehouse. It was very loud and somewhat scary, so I peeped out of Mama’s purse instead of sitting on the table as usual. (A few weeks ago, we went to Dave and Buster’s in the middle of the week. It was very quiet there, so I came out of the purse and explored.) My Mama’s purse has the perfect place for my carrier, and my things.
During the time I didn’t post, Mama participated in a Hitty Birthday Swap with Hitty Starfire’s Mama, an afghan swap, a hat swap and an apron swap. Gabi and I got many beautiful things.
During the time I didn’t post, Mama participated in a Hitty Birthday Swap with Hitty Starfire’s Mama, an afghan swap, a hat swap and an apron swap. Gabi and I got many beautiful things.
We also entered an Awards Night challenge. I think I look very good in my red evening gown. Unfortunately, it was very itchy. I will be sticking to my
comfortable and pretty cottons from now on.
We have also receive PIFs, little gifts from Hitty friends. I have gotten a cell phone and a mob cap, we have gotten dollies-and fabric as well.
We have also receive PIFs, little gifts from Hitty friends. I have gotten a cell phone and a mob cap, we have gotten dollies-and fabric as well.
Mama has finished her doll for the Doll for Hitty swap and is working on her Crazy quilt. She should be finished this week, but I think it is very pretty. ( I helped design it.) We found lots of ideas at the CQ Magazine Online website. http://cqmagonline.com/
Mama has enjoyed putting this one together and we are planning other projects with our scraps. With all the sewing she does for us, there are always lots of scraps. I have been working on the Charm quilt with the squares the Quilt Fairy sent, but I am having Mama embellish it like a crazy quilt.
Well, there is sewing to be done and Mama can’t get it done without me. I am so glad that Gabi takes care of our house while I am out helping Mama, otherwise it would be more than one Hitty could do.
Planning to post this week with pictures of our sisters’ arrivals,
Hitty Aliza
P.S. Look what I found in our garden this week!

Wow...a daffodil already!! I'm searching for snowdrops here in New England, but none yet...
ReplyDeleteHitty Aliza looks so much like my Hitty Maple, who was my first Hitty and also created by Bruce and Fung Hicks.
I enjoyed reading about all your Hitty activities. ☺
Great to have you back again - you did a wonderful job of catching us all up on the doings there. We missed your postings.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Hitty G, & the Capital City Hittys