Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am born!

Hello, I am Hitty Gabriella and I was born today. I am a 6 1/4 inch travel doll and ready for adventures. If you don't know about Hitty yet, check out www.hittygirls.com to read about the original Hitty.
I am a Navarro House Girl and the first Hitty in the house. The other Navarro girls are Shideh, who loves clothes and accessories as much as any Hitty, Varda, and her sisters Veena and Vera, the twins. Right now, Navarro house is only a dream. We are all living in an apartment that is way too small.
My travel companion, Valerie, has misplaced her camera cable in the furor of a cookie party last night, church and Christmas Eve rehearsal today and creating me. So although I am quite lovely, you will not be able to see me yet.
It is almost midnight, I have had a very busy first day, being born, getting dressed and so on. I must rest to be ready for tomorrows adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment