Monday, December 6, 2010

Waiting for Shriara


HPIM3528
Originally uploaded by richila9098
Saturday morning, I saw the picture of Shriara's faceup and approved it. She was mailed the same day and the wait began. To keep myself busy, I finished the stockings. and then started work on the livingroom.
I had purchased scrapbook paper to wallpaer the walls back in October. Eventually, I want to get some wooden trim to do a chair rail, at least. I love my floor. I bought dollhouse flooring and laid it on a seperate piece of foamboard so i could use it for more than one room, if I wished. I have since found more cost effective ways to floor my rooms, but this floor is my favorite.
The first time I wallpapered foam board, I made the mistake of using watered down glue. This time, I got much better results by using spray glue-no paper buckling.
I need more paper so that I can add a third wall to the room. It will give me better pictures and i will be able to use many more angles.
I still need to put artwork on the walls. I have wreaths to put up as well as presents for under the tree. I want to make a tiny Advent calendar and Advent wreath, but I haven't figured out quite how to do it yet. I plan to work on the room a little each day and take a new picture until I get it just the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment