Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunako & Cordie


Sunako & Cordie
Originally uploaded by richila9098
These are my two obitsus. The darkhaired one is a 25cm medium bust . She is Sunako from my favorite anime-The Wallflower. The orangehaired one is a 23cm child body. She is named for my cat Cordelia. If you look closely, she has tiny orange ears in the midst of all that hair. If my cat was a catgirl or nekomimi, this is waht she would look like.
Yesterday, I went to a bjd meet. At the last minute, Cordie put on a sweater and a pair of leggings that belonged to the PD Minis girls and declared that she was ready to go. How could I refuse?
To my surprise, she was an absolute hit. She got admired, cuddled and played with all afternoon. I know that she was the least expensive doll there-maybe that was part of her appeal. I do know that in an oversized sweater and knit leggings she is amazingly cuddly .
She has joined me at school today and made herself at home sitting sidewise in Shri's chair and cuddling a sock bear.. Shriara should arrive tomorrow, so Cordie better enjoy it .now.

No comments:

Post a Comment