Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sum-sum-Summertime!

School is out for the summer! Woo Hoo! I am over my sinus infection and we have a new A/C unit. My son has graduated from HS and life is good.
I love teaching, but summer vacation is a necessity to keep health and sanity.
Saturday and Sunday, I was a panelist for DollA-kon, a doll convention that happened at A-kon. I just realized that I have no pictures because my husband borrowed my camera for the whole weekend. I think I will be buying him an inexpensive digital camera sometime soon.
Tomorrow, I am buying obitsu 11 cm bodies to make chibis out of my obitsu heads. I am buying at least 3 to turn my Cordie and Sunako into chibis and finally make Kyohei. I will probably be making chibis of other favorite anime characters later, but I already have heads and wigs for these. I am looking forward to tiny doll minions with magnetic feet to walk on the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment