My friend Dani at Vita Plastica is working on a series of assignemnts to improve her doll skills. It looked like fun so I will be joining in. The first assignment is to
make a palm tree plant. She even included a link to a tutorial. I won't be making a palm; I already have one. Instead I will be making floral arrangements using the vases I bought last month. First stop will be Dollar Tree for florist wire, tape and some artificial flowers. Due date is May 13. I need due dates to get things done and I think this will be a lot of fun.
• Reroot 3 dolls using 3 different methods
• Style and cut each in 3 different ways
• Color hair (not necessarily on rerooted dolls) using food coloring, acrylic paint or RIT dye
• Construct room box of wood including window cuts
• Create anything, furniture, props, room, whatever using only what you have and never use
• Open a doll box without destroying it.
• Create some printies.
• Make asset of bedding
• Create 5 doll drinks
• Make flagstone flooring
• Make three doorways: modern, traditional, cottage
• Make palm tree plant
• Make a centaur
• Restore and decorate a plastic doll home. Then sell it. (Final project)
• Design and sew Dani’s wedding gown
• Use foam care to make optical illusion of another room beyond a room box.
• Repaint a doll to resemble a celebrity
• Customize two pairs of doll shoes
• Create photo spread using 3 dolls with coordinating outfits, including set design
• Create a set with a particular theme
• Customize 3 doll animals
• Construct a piece of doll furniture
• Prep and sell doll items on ebay. At least 6.
• Make one pair of doll shoes
• Make 3 sets of doll jewelry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so excited to see what you do! I need to see your palms because mine need help. Thanks for joining me, classmate!
ReplyDelete