Saturday, December 12, 2009

New dolls from Planetdoll

I just got two new dolls from Planetdoll. They shippped from Korea to Texas in 3 days. I am truly stunned. They are beautiful. One will become a Vulcan-but she is my Christmas doll and my husband has custody of her. He is going to do the brows for me. The other is Nasrin, my Persian princess-since she is from my dolly funds-I get to play with her today.
Here she is dressed and with her first faeup.
This is my bjd family portrait before the two newest. They are from front to back , right to left. Amara, Shriara and Leila in front, Mstya and Nefertari in the back.
I finally finished Nefertari's Renaissance dress. She needs a more appropriate wig for this dress.
Shriara wanted show off her new warm dress. She is definitely ready for winter.


Valerie








No comments:

Post a Comment