52-things-blog
The thought of a doll blog each and every week frightens me. I usually do well for the first few weeks and then I run out of ideas. This year I decided to look for ideas before I got stuck. I found them on Our Dolls on Weebly.com. Our Dolls is a delightful website with stories and crafts for American Girl Dolls. Last year, they started a 52 things blog that gives doll activity ideas for 52 weeks that could easily become topics for doll blogs. Now when I run short of ideas, I have a place to get my imagination renewed. I am already planning for the first one because it looks like so much fun.
In addition to the 52 Things Blog, I have many groups on Flickr to spark my imagination and creativity.I have joined ADAD (A Doll A Day) 2015, A Year of Dolls Odd & Evens and A Doll A Month Photo Story Challenge.
I have already written my Photo Story for January. Each month we are given a prompt to base our photo story on. I will be posting the story here later this month. I want to put it in Photoscape to post it on the blog.
Since, I will be attending Steppes 12th Night tomorrow, I have already taken my pictures for the 3rd of January. In a little while, I will be uploading my pictures to their albums.
I have organized my Lizbeth threads in preparation for photographing them on Sunday. I took pictures yesterday of the outfits I was ready to sell. I posted them on the a Facebook Group that has For Sale Fridays. They may not sell, but now i have pictures for my ETSY store Navarro House Emporium.
I have finished Richi's first dress for the new year and her first wig of the new year. I am pleased with the steps I have taken toward my dolly goals.
I listed my plans on Dolly Goals and Wishes .
May your year be filled with joy and creativity,
Valerie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment