Land that I love. I am pleased to say that the picture of the flag is a photograph I shot this afternoon. It is beautiful out. This is one of the reasons I love Texas, perfect days like this one. We were out shopping when I saw the flag rippling in the wind. I have started carrying my camera with me again. I rarely do photostories when working with the camera on my phone. It is just too much trouble. I have to load my pictures to flickr and then download them to my netbook to use my editing software. It is possible to upload directly from my phone, but then I have to weed through all my icon pictures to get to the dozen I want.
I have made it a personal goal of remembering to update my blog at least twice a month with my current craft/artwork. I am currently working on a set of 1/12 scale bocce balls. The pallina won't be in scale-I couldn't find any solid wooden balls the right size. But it is coming out pretty cute. I am also working on a 1/12 scale bow and arrow set. We went to see Brave on Monday and I have to try my hand at making the green and gold dress in 1/12 scale for Cordie-so of course she needs a bow and arrow to go with it.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
God Bless America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment