Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crocheting : A better fairy dress

A better fairy dress by richila9098
A better fairy dress, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

I have been enthralled with Crocheting lately. Ever since I made my Beret and mitts I have been making other crochet items for myself and my dolls. To date, I have crocheted a shrug and two hats for myself. I have yarn coming for a pair of slippers another hat and set of mitts for myself. Today I am starting a cotton crochet newsboy hat in hot orange.

I have crocheted two lacy hats and a dress and bloomers for my dolls. I love the portability of crochet. Everything fits in one tiny bag and there are very few tools to keep track of. I have even been using stitch markers so that I can make more complicated patterns and have created a couple of variations to patterns on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet is this wee wearable!!! You did a lovely job on it and the color choice just right for a fairy as she would blend in perfectly with the lilacs.

    ReplyDelete