Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life Is Like Coffee

http://www.flickspire.com/m/iaaw/LifeIsLikeCoffee

I saw a link to this little film today and today was a day I needed to be reminded.

Yesterday while we were at work, our home was broken into. Things were taken, but they weren't important. We are feeling blessed because our cats are okay and it was yesterday and not the day before when my son would have been at home.

I want to burn purifying herbs in my home to banish the evil that was brought into it-either that or spray the whole house with Lysol or preferably both. I feel the need for some type of purifying ritual to regain my equilibrium. Strange as it may seem, this event has made it easier for me to let go of stuff so that I can declutter.

That may be just the ritual that I need. A thorough decluttering and cleansing and then ask my Pastor to come and bless our home. I know what I will be doing during Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment